| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blaine, Wa in December is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp. Some 154.7mm (6.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 8:13 long and the longest day is 8:30 long with an average length of 8:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Blaine, Wa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Blaine, Wa, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Blaine, Wa:
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 175.4 kms (109 miles) WNW
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 99.1 kms (61.6 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 162.5 kms (101 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) NW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) WNW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 73.4 kms (45.6 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) SW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 101.1 kms (62.9 miles) SW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.6 miles) S
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 112.1 kms (69.6 miles) S
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 160.5 kms (99.8 miles) NNE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 100.2 kms (62.3 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 77 kms (47.8 miles) ENE
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) E
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) E
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.8 miles) SSE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) S